I’ve been delving into my stash of Core’dinations cardstock the last few days. Love the texture and the sandable surface. The paisley impressions were made with a Sizzix plates and my Big Shot. Then I ran over the surface with a sanding block to smooth off the top layer of cardstock color.
You can read a full review, see great samples and get some helpful tips about Core’dinations Cardstock by checking out this review (just published) from the SCS Product Focus team: Core’dinations Cardstock.
A really quick sentiment. I need to rejuvinate my stash of these. 🙂 I used the Frost VersaMark over the entire surface of white on the image panel. It gives it a nice shimmer.
Because of You
- Stamps: Circular Sayings – Verve
- Cardstock: Core’dinations – Marine Blue and Orange
- Ink: Sail Boat Blue – Memento
- Accessories: Paisley Impressions folder – Sizzix, sanding block, crocheted flower, ribbon – Making Memories, vanilla hodgepodge hardware – Stampin’ Up!
- Stamps: Because of You – Verve
- Cardstock: Love Potion, Harlequin and February Gold – Core’dinations
- Ink: Raspberry & Sunset Yellow – Ranger & Frost VersaMark by Tsukineko
- Accs: Hello Kitty Ribbon Trim Dies – Sizzix