This is what I call a good hair day! Lily from The Greeting Farm makes an excellent hair model, don’t you think. Some close ups are below.
I’ve been working on my sketch book and putting all of my samples in one place for my Copic Certification class examples. On Sunday, I was waiting for my daughter to finish up a dance clinic, and I spent some time holding down a chair at Starbucks and coloring away. These are just a few of the color combos that I’ve got ready to go.
I’ll be Eden Prairie, MN this Thursday with Debbie Olson to teach a certification if you are in the area and would like to come, application and detail info is here. We have room for just a few more folks. 🙂 Debbie and I will also be at ScrapFest doing Copic/Our Craft Lounge demos at the Mall of America this weekend – right outside the Archiver’s store. Come and see us!
If Minneapolis doesn’t work for you this week, maybe another upcoming class will. Here’s what’s going on in Copic Certification world:
- 16: in Minneapolis, MN Taught by Debbie Olson & me 🙂
- 25: in Salt Lake City, UT Taught by Jennie Black
- 26: in Calgary, AB Taught by Sherrie Siemens
- 2: in Buena Park, CA Taught by Jennie Black
- 8: in Jacksonville, FL Taught by Colleen Schaan
- 15: in Vancouver, WA Taught by Jennie Black
- 21: in Chicago, IL Taught by Lori Craig
- 22: in Chicago, IL Intermediate Certification Taught by Marianne Walker