Welcome to Day 2 of the Taylored Expressions Previews
- It’s Petite-a-Palooza as we introduce A DOZEN new Petite stamp sets, plus one new A la Carte, from every stamp collection available at Taylored Expressions. At just $7.95 per set for the Petites, it’s a perfect month to try some new styles, if you ask me!
- Tuesday is Calendar Day as we showcase FOUR new TE calendar products – all perfect for gift giving!
- Wednesday is Card Kit Day as we introduce FOUR new Taylored Card Kits available just in time for the holidays!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 1st at 8 am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
In the hurry and flurry of life, I always love a good card kit that lets me put together simple, tasteful card sets to gift my friends and family. I constantly have to remind myself that my friends aren’t nearly as impressed with fancy coloring or layers as my fellow-paper crafters, and the point is to actually make-and-send to remind them that I love them. There are four new card kits at TE this month, and I was grateful for the October Afternoon kit.
This made a little friendship gift this week. I was able to include 6 cards and have some ‘spare parts’. I’m glad my initial photos turned out ok, because I’ve already delivered it…something I need to be doing a LOT more of. My friend loved it.
Each card kit includes: 10 solid colored cardstock card bases, 10 neutral cardstock image panels, envelopes, patterned paper, ribbon, KaiserCraft rhinestones or pearls – all packaged in a Petite Storage Case. Kits are $14.95 each, and I’ll be ordering more tomorrow morning! I know I could do it myself, but all the guesswork and alot of the cutting is already done. It’s just so easy, and I could use a little easy about now. 🙂
I choose to pair my kit with a new Petite set, Your Ways. The set contains a sweet sentiment and floral image and retails for $7.95.
I stamped my sentiment and accented the scripty words with a coordinating Copic marker for added emphasis, stitched to my large scalloped circle die and adhered to my decorated card bases. The Kaiser pearls and included ribbon were the perfect accent.
For my tag, I simple stamped my image in a coordinating ink, die cut and stitched. Everything gets tied up in a clear cello bag, so there’s no need to do extra wrapping.
If you are short on creative time, a card kit and Petite stamp set all in the cute, clear Petite Stamp case would be the perfect little gift for a crafty gal in your life.
Tomorrow is release day, and I’m so excited about one of the Petites that we’re showcasing.
As for today, grab a cup of coffee (it was 22 when I ran this morning, so I’m giving you permission for an extra cup!) and check out the Baker’s Dozen. They always inspire me!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
Have a great day, and I’ll see you in the morning!