Happy Friday! Happy Friday! Lots of fabulous things on the agenda this weekend,like celebrating more graduations. We’re in the middle of a 3-week party around here. 🙂
Glad to be back with a super simple sample for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 138. I’ll be sending this one off to my momma who is ‘sew sweet’ to me. My daddy is sweet too, but we all know it’s the momma who makes things happen, right?
I used From the Heart to stamp my 3 sewing machines and some super shabby paper. They are colored with Copic Marker (BG10, BG32, R30 and R35). The floral piece on the bottom is from Crate, and the top khaki piece is some yummy Core Impressions from the Core’dinations Jenni Bowlin line. Love the impressed image, slightly sanded to reveal a creamy core.
I got to see lots of great sneak peek samples with this sketch, and with the Blogger whoop-la today, I’m going to direct you to see the sketch and all of the samplers RIGHT HERE in the Taylored Expressions Member Company forum at Splitcoaststampers.
Hope you get a chance to get stampy this weekend! Need a little incentive? How about a prize from Miss Taylor?
Here are the deets:
- Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create – the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
- Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm PST on Thursday, May 26th using keyword TESC138. Feel free to come back to this thread and link your creation, however, make sure you’ve uploaded it using the correct keyword as that’s how we’ll choose the winner.
- You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but I love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
- We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
- If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.